Thursday, September 13, 2007

I LOVE COFFEE...




Don't Remember When , Where, or How did I started loving coffee.

I used to be a Milo-Lover. That was during my primary school and my secondary school years. I used to have Milo every morning, and evening. Was really really a Hardcore Milo Fan...

But things changed when I enter college.

Somehow, somewhere along the line, I've learned to appreciate the aroma , the taste and the texture of coffee.

I drink it not only to keep me awake, but because I love the aroma, and the taste.

All the way from Mocha, Latte, Frappuccino to Espresso , I'm Loving Them.


Reflection



Coffee, Books and I

3 comments:

Sarah.... said...

Hahaha...I love coffee too! I started drinking coffee during SPM when there were afternoon papers and I needed to stay awake!

~ Jules ~ said...

me too! me too! i'm a coffeeholic too! and i've a mug to prove it! ...And memories of my Starbucks sessions with friends put a warm glow in my heart... =)

Wilfred Tan said...

Hahaha... I have a proposal. One of these days,We should round up the other coffeeholics for a coffee outing.To chat and laugh over coffee.. It would be interesting...=)